- These jackets were beautifully crafted and handmade at Lavelle Manufacturing in southwest Virginia
- Lined with fleece or unlined
- Colors may vary slightly
- Velcro straps make this jacket adjustable, but please measure your pup with a measuring tape before ordering!
- To get the length, with your dog standing upright, measure the distance between the base of his/her neck and the beginning of their tail. To get the girth, measure the circumference of its rib cage at the widest part of its chest.
- Jeffrey the Fetching rescue dog (pictured in the blue jacket) is wearing LARGE. Jeffrey’s actual measurements are: length 22″, girth 26″. That is 5 inches longer than the length of the LARGE jacket and the Velcro straps allowed us to adjust to the perfect width. Size up for barrel-chested dogs. Greyhound Jolie is wearing an XL. Her length is 25″ / girth is 29″ and her chest is broad.
- SMALL – fits dogs 18-21″ long, girth 22-24″
- MEDIUM – fits dogs 18-22″ long, girth 24-26″
- LARGE – fits dogs 18-22″ long, girth 26-29″
- XL – fits dogs 22-25″ long, girth 28-30″
There are no reviews yet.